Spring, Where Are You?

Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015



Spring is taking it's dear time to show it's face this season.  The days are filled with cold temperatures and grey clouds.  Our winter jackets haven't made their way up to the attic yet; instead, continue to linger on the hooks by the door.  


We are all ready for lighter clothes, picnics and days hiking new territory.  When the sun decides to peak her head out from behind the clouds, we extended our arms out and welcome her warmth on our face.  


Until warm days and spring like weather, I'll continue to photograph, with my new camera, the few flowers that I have in my house to satisfy a season that  I greatly yearn for.


  1. Love your new camera and the images you create. They should bring Spring in no time!

    ReplyDelete

OLD