Wolf River

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014





Photo by: Cai Priestley Photography


"Life isn't just black and white or even gray for that matter.  You can paint your life whatever color you want.  The color you choose to tell your story is up to you." -  The Great Bodolf 


I am happy to announce that my book, Wolf River, is coming a long very nicely.  The above quote is a small excerpt from the book!!!!! And Bodolf is one of the characters and he is amazing. I'm excited for you guys to get to know him and his family!

For those who are curious,  the book is inspired my kids, whom I call the wolf pack.  And yes you got it, its about a pack of wolves and their adventure in the forest.  I'll go into a little more depth in future posts about what the book is about.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am and nervous. But who wouldn't be?  I'm lucky that I have an amazing editor, Rosemi Mederos, who has been phenomenal to work with and who has been cheering me on the last couple of months.  

This is really a dream come true and I'm ready for the journey.





  1. I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! i'm a nervous wreck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great things that are worth it make you nervous! It will be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see and read it!

    ReplyDelete