Wolves Book Club: The Lost Girls

Posted on Friday, December 19, 2014




I decided to start a book club on the blog and I'm really excited about it.  At the end of each month I will write a review and lists some questions so you can participate, if you like. Eventually my goal is to do some sort of google chat once a month but baby steps.

The first book will be The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett, Holly Corbett and Amanda Pressner.  Thought it was a good choice since the weather is cold and we are all stuck inside.  Reading about three young girls' travels around the world is a good escape from the hustle of the holiday season.

"Three friends, each on the brink of a quarter-life crisis, make a pact to quit their high pressure New York City media jobs and leave behind their friends, boyfriends, and everything familiar to embark on a year-long backpacking adventure around the world in The Lost Girls."





Would love to see you reading your book on instagram the rest of December and January! Use the hashtag #wolvesbookclub on there so I can get a chance to see.  I'll post your pictures on the blog!

Happy Reading!

Listening to: River sleeping on my lap:)