These Days

Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2014

This past week has been pretty busy.  Right now, I'm writing this post in my underwear and shirt because I've changed 100x. Why? My boobs won't stop leaking.  And if you follow me on twitter or instagram, you are well aware of my leaking boobs but look at that face, he is so worth it.


We also hit the road to the Eastern Shore and it was great.  It was nice to get away and out of the same routine.  More pictures of our road trip soon.


We celebrated Wolf Rayne's 3rd birthday this week and it was awesome.  All the kids were so excited and so were we.  We visited the zoo, had family over, and had a pinata.  Wolf was over the moon and her smile spoke a thousand words.


I've been editing a story that I started writing last fall.  It's still not finished but I needed to send it off to my mentor to help me figure out what to do next.  Its a deep story and I haven't decided if I should share it or not.  If it should be a short story or be written and filed in a folder labeled Personal.  Not sure yet.  But, its a story that has made me cry and touched my heart.  It feels good to start working on it again and eventually finish it.


Speaking of writing, I have an idea for my first book! I'm excited to start the process of it.  I have no expectations though, I just want to do it.   The research has begun for it and I give so much credit for all the authors out there.  The amount of research that goes into a book is crazy.   But, I'm excited to share this adventure with you guys.

Have a fabulous weekend!

  1. Sometimes it's the deepest stories that touch others the most but are the hardest to share�� love that you are writing again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right melissa!! thanks buddy. love ya!

      Delete
  2. I love the story about the butterfly wings! So excited that you are following your dream of writing.

    ReplyDelete